If you are interested in exhibiting at Going Green Matters 2014 please apply on-line. We also encourage you to consider becoming a show sponsor for added exposure. If you have questions, please contact us.
Exhibitor opportunities include a full table for $125 or a half-table for $75. You may indicate your preference but the final decision for table size will be determined by the Exhibitor Selection Committee. Non-profits may register for a half table for $50.
Please note: Application does not guarantee you an exhibit table. All applications will be reviewed and exhibitors carefully selected by the Exhibitor Selection Committee to ensure a varied and interesting experience for all.
Payment must be made by check to Go Green Wilmette, P.O. Box 954, Wilmette, IL 60091 to reserve your table.
INFORMATION FOR EXHIBITORS
- Table location will be pre-determined and provided to exhibitors upon arrival.
- Set up begins at 11:00 am on Sunday, March 9th. Street access will close promptly at 12:30pm to create a pedestrian zone in front of the building for our green transportation exhibit. Displays must be completely set up by 12:45pm.
- A 6' or 8' x 30" table and 2 chairs (if requested) will be provided to $125 exhibitors.
- A half-table (4' x 30") and 1 chair (if requested) will be provided to $75 exhibitors and non-profit exhibitors.
- Table Breakdown: Displays must remain up until 5:00pm.
- Exhibitor Unloading: On 10th Street between Central and Greenleaf Avenues. Please arrive no later than 12:15pm.
- Exhibitor Parking: After unloading, please park at least two blocks away from the site leaving close parking spots for attendees.